Meet Cassie Amann our MOM of the month!
Cassie was nominated to be our MOM of the month this month by our instructor team for many reasons. Cassie joined our village of moms earlier this year and has been a tremendous inspiration to those around her. While on her maternity leave with her second son, she has been attending Stroller Strides classes in Wheaton and has joined our Body Back program. Cassie gives 110% effort in every single class she attends. She has a positive attitude and always has a smile on her face. We are so thankful she found us! If you haven't met her yet, look for her at a class soon!
- Hometown: Round Lake, IL
- Family: My fiance, Josh - 2 sons Myles (7) and Lincoln (4 months), our white boxer, Macey
- Current Career: Elementary school teacher
- Childhood Ambition: I wanted to be a mommy
- Motherhood means to me... It is a selfless love and care for the most important people in my life... and I love every second of it!
- Furthest you have been away from home: Australia! I did 6 weeks of student teaching and 4 weeks of traveling!
- How did you hear about FIT4MOM: I was sitting at my son's tae kwon do class and I happened to see something on Facebook that a former coworker posted and I decided to try a free class. Best decision!
- How has FIT4MOM changed your life: It has made me take some time to focus on my own health and well-being. Doing this has impacted my entire family very positively!
- Favorite exercise: love the plank!
- Proudest moment: Completing grad school as a full time working, single mom.
- Something that would surprise you about me: I am the "grill master" at our house!