Women's Run Club
Have you dreamed about completing a 5k or 10k but don’t know how to get started? Looking to get extra cardio into your weekly fitness routine? What about improving your 5k or 10k time? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, than the FIT4MOM Run Club is for YOU!
Our Women's Run Club is open to all levels of runners, from beginning to advanced. No running experience required!
Whether you want to learn how to run, improve your mile time, train for a race, or simply run for fun, we have options for you! And a bonus! You'll meet new running
buddies as you improve your health and fitness.
Our 8 week training program includes:
- Weekly group training run with a certified FIT4MOM running coach
- Customized at home training plan & mileage calendar
- Weekly FIT4MOM “Fun Run” - Dates TBD
- Private Facebook group to motivate and encourage each other
- Gait analysis & injury prevention techniques
- Accountability from the group and instructor
When and Where Does Run Club Meet?
See you in the Spring of 2019!
Have more questions - fill out this quick form and a staff member will contact you shortly!
Sorry, we don't have any schedule info for this month.