Fit4Baby® is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. The class includes cardio, strength, flexibility and balance training. Fit4Baby is designed to accommodate all stages of pregnancy. Our instructors are certified and trained specifically to lead our pregnant clients through exercises safely and appropriate for her changing body. These classes are for moms only.
Late Summer 2018 Sessions - 8 Weeks:
- Wheaton: Tuesdays 7-8pm from July 10 - August 28 (Parks Plus Fitness Center - The Zone Room)
- Elmhurst: Wednesdays 7-8pm from July 11 - August 29 (Courts Plus Fitness Center)
- Glen Ellyn: Thursdays 7-8pm from July 12 - August 30 (Mindful Movements)
Fall 2018 Sessions - 8 Weeks:
Enroll for the Sept sessions prior to Sept 5 to receive $10 off.
- Wheaton: Tuesdays 7-8pm from Sept 11 - Oct 30 (Parks Plus Fitness Center - The Zone Room)
- Elmhurst: Wednesdays 7-8pm from Sept 12 - Oct 31 (Courts Plus Fitness Center) *Note class may be reschedule on 10/31*
- Glen Ellyn: Thursdays 7-8pm from Sept 13 - Nov 1 (Mindful Movements)
- Elmhurst: Saturdays 8:30-9:30am from Sept 15 - Nov 13 (Courts Plus Fitness Center)
Use code F4B2018 at checkout.
Cost: $129 for 1 class per week (8 weeks), $199 for 2 classes per week (8 weeks) *email email@example.com for 2 class per week discount!
Session fee includes private Facebook group
for our Fit4Baby clients - connect with other moms to be outside of class too.
A doctor authorization form is required for participation in Fit4Baby classes. Please click here
to download the form.
Please see our calendar below for current session information. If space allows, you may start Fit4Baby at any time and the session rate would be prorated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a class pro-rated.Make up class policy
Clients are allowed to make up 2 classes per session at another session or at Saturday Stroller Strides.
There are no refunds, credits or transfers for Fit4Baby classes. If you deliver before the end of the session that you have paid for, you will also be given credit for the remaining classes in your session in the form of Stroller Strides or Stroller Barre classes.