Fit4Baby® is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. The class includes cardio, strength, flexibility and balance training. Fit4Baby is designed to accommodate all stages of pregnancy. Our instructors are certified and trained specifically to lead our pregnant clients through exercises safely and appropriate for her changing body. These classes are for moms only.
Spring/Summer 2017 Session:
- Wheaton: Tuesdays 7-8pm from May 9 - June 27 (Parks Plus Fitness Center - The Zone Room)
- Elmhurst: Wednesdays 7-8pm from May 10 - June 28 (DeForest Dance Studio)
Summer 2017 Session 2:
- Wheaton: Tuesdays 7-8pm from July 11 - August 29 (Parks Plus Fitness Center - The Zone Room)
- Elmhurst: Wednesdays 7-8pm from July 12 - August 30 (DeForest Dance Studio)
Fall 2017 Session 1:
- Wheaton: Tuesdays 7-8pm from Sept 12 - Oct 31 (Parks Plus Fitness Center - The Zone Room)
- Elmhurst: Wednesdays 7-8pm from Sept 13 - Nov 1 (DeForest Dance Studio)
Enroll for the May sessions prior to 5/1 to receive $10 off.
Use code F4B2017 at checkout.
$129 for 8 week session. Session fee includes private Facebook group
for our Fit4Baby clients - connect with other moms to be outside of class too.
A doctor authorization form is required for participation in Fit4Baby classes. Please click here
to download the form.
Please see our calendar below for current session information. If space allows, you may start Fit4Baby at any time and the session rate would be prorated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a class pro-rated.
Cancellation policy There are no refunds, credits or transfers for Fit4Baby classes. If you deliver before the end of the session that you have paid for, you will also be given credit for the remaining classes in your session in the form of Stroller Strides or Stroller Barre classes.